Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lottery Bible

Cutter's Log - Stardate 1102.51.20
Current Song - Us and Them (Pink Floyd)


Bill and Dorothy, the elderly couple that stops by the gas station each night I'm working, buy a lot of lotto tickets. They choose Pick 3 and 4 numbers on their own, and also use something called a "Lottery Bible." I've seen these things sold in tobacco stores that sell lottery tickets, as well as Chicagoland gas stations owned by Indians.

The Lottery Bible helped Bill win $370.00 last night on the Pick 3.

Each month I take a peek at the Lottery Bible. I jot its numbers down and keep them for future playing. However, I rarely ever find the time and money to play such numbers.

The Lottery Bible also includes lucky Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers for the month, going by the signs of the Zodiac. Sandwiched between these two numbers is a horoscope. My sign is Taurus, and here's what mine was:

"Entertainment ventures or possible showbiz aims are in the spotlight this month. Sticking to tried and true methods are more likely to create positive results than trying to experiment with unknowns. A loved one might be seeking a second chance."

The month's halfway over. We'll see. And about this "loved one" who might be seeking a second chance? Since I maintain great relationships with every member of family, I guess read my last Blog entry.

No comments: