Monday, November 12, 2012

Trying to Keep Afloat

Cutter's Log - Stardate 2102.21.11
Current Song - Ride Captain Ride (Blues Image)

Getting settled has taken its time.

I'm still not ready to get the website back up and running in full force. I'm having to resort to spreading out my State Volleyball coverage over the course of the entire week, little by little. After that, I've got more plans for semifinal football and season-opening girls basketball.

I need to get the clean-up things done, because if I don't do it right away it will NEVER get done. What's on my list of house things to do?

Dishes
Buy vacuum bags, clean out the vacuum, vacuum the house
Clean out my desk and file cabinets, seperating website stuff from personal stuff
Clean my bathroom
Unpack my bedroom
Hang more stuff around the house
Set up my finance desk

One thing that I have noticed with the groceries: Buying plenty of them has sort of helped me save money in the long run.


No comments: